Got High Concept: The Key to Dynamic Fiction that Sells!
Do you want to razzle-dazzle editors? Earn a bigger advance? Create media buzz for your book? Inspire Hollywood to come knocking? The way to achieve these goals is to come up with a dynamic high concept pitch that will knock the socks of editors and agents alike.
This workshop is designed to provide you with the tools you’ll need to mold your story idea into an intriguing one sentence pitch that can magically unlock closed doors. It’s simply the most effective way to capture a publisher’s interest. This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how to craft a high concept pitch to sell your book.
This book will cover the following topics
1. A step-by-step method for creating a high concept.
2. First aid for low concept books
3. Ways to make a high concept even better
4. Where to find high concept ideas
5. How to think like a high concept writer
6. Creativity and brainstorming exercises
7. Hints and tips from top industry insiders